3rd Culture Life Show more
Having spent most of my life traveling around the world, I've had the pleasure of experiencing many diverse cultures.
This month I've decided to observe Ramadan and fast for as many days as I can.
It's been one day so far and it wasn't easy. I hope to both learn more and expand on what I already know.
Kota Kinabalu trip summary:
• Stunning sunsets 😮
• Thickest jungle I've ever seen
• Wonderful beaches 😎
• Crystal clear water 👍
• Great for scuba diving 👎
• Giant carnivore plant reeks of cadaver: features on 10 Ringgit bills 😂
• The locals are kind 🙏
• Three major religions coexist peacefully ☮️
• Reasonably vegan friendly 😋
• Modern infrastructure, yet affordable prices 💸
• Good massages 💆
• Except for one nitro stand, coffee was consistently awful everywhere 😝
The IUCN Red List
Set up in 1964 by the The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN), the list aims to be a comprehensive list of all threatened species. To date, they've assessed 98512 species of animal, plant, and fungus. Over 27% of those species are threatened with extinction.
oc.todon.fr is an actively-moderated mostly French-speaking Mastodon instance. oc.todon.fr est une instance Mastodon principalement francophone et avec une modération active.